FIVE ways to get rid of dark under-eye circles!
1) Apply almond oil directly on the skin around your eyes - Almond oil had moisturizing, anti-aging and skin lightening properties. So apply some almond oil right before bedtime and see reduced dark circles in as little as a month!
2) Mix ground coffee beans and honey and apply underneath your eyes for 15 minutes - Who said you had to drink coffee to wake yourself up? The caffeine in the coffee literally wakes up the skin around your eyes and stimulates circulation if applied directly on the problem area, leaving your eyes looking fresh and awake!
3) Take used tea bags, lay back, and place on your eyes for 15 minutes - The tea has a similar affect to the coffee due to the fact it has caffeine. It stimulates circulation around the eyes and wakes you up. But if you want to use a herbal tea with no caffeine, this helps reduce eye puffiness and leaves a nice fresh glow after being applied for 15 minutes!
4) Place two cucumber slices on eyes for 15 minutes - We've all heard of the popular cucumber remedy for eye problems, and for a good reason. Cucumbers have anti-inflammatory properties and also moisturize! So use a couple of slices of cucumber and place them on your eyes every morning, and eat a couple while you're at it.
5) Take two potato slices and place them on your eyes for 15 minutes a day - Potato is known for it's natural skin lightening properties and I have noticed that it is one of the most effective homemade remedies for lightening skin. This will certainly clear up those nasty dark circles!