Sunday 22 September 2013

Life Hack: Make Your Own All Natural, Homemade Makeup!

This is a recipe that I have personally used and can say, with all of my confidence, that it works like a charm! So I've decided to share this low cost, beneficial recipe for a bronzer/contour powder with you guys, before you go out and buy an expensive one containing all of those nasty ingredients =D
Ingredients; 
- Cinnamon (good to prevent and get rid of blackheads)
- Nutmeg
- Cocoa
- Baby powder, or powdered sugar.
- Use essential oil for a pressed powder.

Directions; 
Surprisingly, this is very simple to make and I really cannot give you exact measurements for your skin tone.
1) Mix one tablespoon baby powder, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and one tablespoon nutmeg.
2) Add in as much cocoa as you need to get your perfect shade. I personally use a little less than one tablespoon.
3) If you'd like a pressed powder, add 10 to 15 drops of essential oil. I would recommend using rose or lavender essential oil.
Voila! Done. Wasn't that easy?

Tip* If you have sensitive skin, I would reccomend taking the cinnamon out of the recipe. It won't change the powder much except that it might be less "sparkly."
Feel free to comment below on how this recipe worked for you! I'd love to hear =D
Have a wonderful Sunday, beauties!



No comments:

Post a Comment