Tuesday 29 October 2013

Another Tuesday Tip!

How about another Tuesday tip for all of you beauties out there procrastinating and staying up late for something? Because I sure am not.. *wink wink
No, but seriously. I have too much free time on my hands. And you know I absolutely love giving you advice and hearing all of your positive feedback (which I appreciate very much), so I thought you guys deserved another beauty tip for your rough Tuesday. Hope you enjoy it!

HAIR TIP* Rinse your hair after a shower with 1/10 apple cider and 9/10 water mixed together to cleanse out any residue in your hair and give it beautiful shine and volume! Remember to rinse your hair again with water to get rid of the smell quicker! The vinegar smell doesn't last long, but rinse anyways. You know, just in case ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment