Sunday 13 October 2013

Homemade, Two Ingredient Pore Strips!

I've personally had some problems in my life with blackheads. Nasty things. But this super easy recipe looks like fun and a cheap and fast way to get rid of them without using those store bought pore strips suffocated with chemicals. So I thought I'd share it with you beauties. I hope you enjoy!
A little bit of a warning, don't use this recipe too often. It's not good to torture your skin. So I recommend once or twice a week tops. Anyways, enjoy! =D
Ingredients
- 1 Tablespoon Gelatin (unflavored) 
- 2 Tablespoons Milk

Instructions
Wash your face for preparation because you'll have to do this quickly.
- Put the gelatin in a disposable cup and pour in the milk.
- Microwave the mixture for 10-15 seconds and quickly apply to face or specific area (It hardens up quickly!)
- Let it dry for 15 minutes
- Peel it off.
Voila, you're done! 

Hope that was fun =D Now enjoy your baby skin and dirt-free pores!

No comments:

Post a Comment