Sunday 27 October 2013

Wow, Nice Recipes. Where Can I Get These Alien Ingredients?

Hello beauties! I've noticed that some of my posts may have some ingredients that may not be a.. common.. item in your kitchen, like a lot of the essential oils I put on here. But here are some tips on where to buy them for cheap;

- Your local health food store (make sure it's legitimate) 
- There's this one place I go to called Nutrition House. A popular health store chain across Canada.
- Some Asian markets.
- ONLINE. Shopping online is probably the cheapest and best way to get what you want. Especially in my community.. I always like to look for free shipping. 

The whole point of this blog is to find natural and cheap ways to stay beautiful. And I should provide you with some resources on where to get these ingredients. You don't need to worry about this most of the time because I always try to use household foods and kitchen items for my recipes. But you know, just in case. I sometimes get creative ;P

Enjoy your Sunday! And thanks for visiting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment