Saturday 26 October 2013

"You Have Jam on Your Face" Facemask!

Hello there! As you've noticed, I'm going on a face mask rampage this week. So if you feel like I'm repeating myself, I apologize. But I believe taking care of the skin on your face is one of the most important things to staying naturally beautiful! I'll switch it up a bit for tomorrow's recipe, but for now, enjoy this wonderful, strawberry face mask!
Ingredients
- 3 or 4 strawberries
- Half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon unflavored greek yogurt

Instructions
1) Mash up a few strawberries in a small bowl.
2) Squeeze the juice out of half a lemon and mix it with the mashed strawberries.
3) Pour one tablespoon of honey into the mixture.
4) Pour one tablespoon of unflavored greek yogurt into the mixture.
5) Mix everything together.
6) Apply evenly throughout your face.
7) Wash off with lukewarm water after fifteen minutes.

VOILA! Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment